“People who have more fun get more done,” Kate Hull-Rodgers
Would you like happier, healthier, more motivated and more productive staff with fewer stress-related absences?
Regular Laughter Yoga sessions in your company could help in many ways:
- Happier Staff
Laughter Yoga produces endorphins, our feel good hormones.
- Reduced stress
Laughter Yoga decreases our stress hormone cortisol helping people relax.
- Reduced absenteeism
Laughter Yoga boosts our immune system so staff have fewer colds and flu symptoms. And happier staff look forward to coming to work.
- Increased productivity, focus and performance
Laughter Yoga improves the supply of oxygen to the brain.
- Improved staff relations
Laughter Yoga connects people. When we play together, we stay together.
Whether it be for a one-off session or training your own Laughter Yoga leaders, I can offer your business a range of Stress Management and Team Building packages:
- One-off Laughter session– provides an excellent introduction to stress management or even an icebreaker at your team building event to help your participants relax and connect with one another in a positive way.
- A series of Laughter sessions to increase staff morale over a period of time.
- A half day event to provide your staff with some stress management techniques which they can take away and practise on their own.
- A whole day event to include stress management through laughter, meditation and breath.
- Bespoke Certified Laughter Yoga Leader training – your staff will have the tools to deliver regular sessions within your company.
Please get in touch to discuss your needs and how I can help improve your staff morale and well-being (call 07756 490562 or email firstname.lastname@example.org).